Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Fun Filled Weekend!!!

Here are a few pictures that I loved...in no particular order!
















We had a weekend full of fun activities! Literally!!! (Ryan's mom) Nana and I took all three girls(Danelle, Hannah and Hailey)out to play while Ryan and Taylor finished up on building Buddy's Bed. They enjoyed the swings, but not as much as the Sandbox! All 3 of them were covered in sand when it was all said and done. I almost never got all the sand out of Hannah's hair. lol.
We all got dressed up and attentended Austin's (Ryan's nephew) graduation! He was so cute and the girls really enjoyed the songs the graduates sung during graduation! :)
Next we all packed up in the truck and surprised Danelle with a secret birthday party at Chucky Cheese!! All of our good friends were there! Donna (One of my best friends & my brother Zach's girlfriend), Zach, Ms. Tammy (Ryan's mom), Ms. Rebecca (My mom), Kelly (my sister), Caleb(my youngest nephew), Taylor (My cousin), Sherry (Another one of my good friends), and of course Ryan and I with Hailey and Hannah....and the Birthday Princess!! We all had such a good time!! Hailey and Hannah absolutly loved the cake, if you can't tell by the pictures! Ha!
When we thought the weekend was over, we all loaded up and headed to the ball park! Caleb was pitching his team to a glorious win! It was a very close game, and we all had a blast! Go Pioneers!









No comments: