Monday, February 15, 2010

A few pictures of Kelby Mayhann!

(Here is a favorite picture that I forgot to add with the others during her dinner play time!!)


Kelby and Jason stayed with us the majority of the weekend, and boy did we have a blast! We sang, danced, and played peek-a-boo with our macaroni and cheese! ;) Danelle and Daelynn wanted to play dress up, so Kelby was included into the fun! She turned out to be a " Macaronni princess fairy angel....baby thing!" lol. She had a great time with the other kids...and we enjoyed her being there!! I love my sweet little neice so very much!!



(Kelby's famous wink)




(Cheesin' for Aunt Lindsey)





(Havin' fun @ the Littlest Pet Shop Parade)






(Eating DaDa's Mountin Dew...while picking out cards)




(Playing with my food)








(Me after I took off my wings, and crown...right before bath time!)


No comments: