Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*~Kelby and her Shadow*~

The other night Jason and Kelby came to eat dinner with us. I bathed Kelby after she covered herself with Granna's yummy spaghetti and garlic bread....and then we put on her pj's and were reading books. I had my lamp on by my bed, and it was casting a shadow on the wall. Kelby sits up and looks right at the wall. She sees her shadow...so it's in the shape of another baby. lol. Kelby covers her eyes with her little hands....and peaks back at ther shadow. lol. She looked at me with this puzzled look on her face! I laughed so hard!! It was the cutest thing in the world!! Once she figured out that it was her shadow...and it would also shadow her hands, movements, and jumping on the bed...she went crazy! lol. The next thing I know....Mama, Jason, Zach, and I were all layed up in my bed with Kelby making shadow animals on the wall. Kelby would pucker up her little hand and quack like a duck! It was priceless! She is such a little ham! I love her so much! :) Here are a few pictures of her.... enjoy!




No comments: