Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love my family!















I have the most wonderful family a girl could ask for! You will find my family as some what Country-fied. We are the ones you would find running around in the yard trying desperatly to round up all the biddies before the hawks get to them, running around in the pooring down rain because a certain little boy forgot to lock the cattle gate back, and all the cows got out! ;)Or...sitting in church on Sunday morning, waiting patiently for time to leave because we know when we get home, the fishin' poles will be bobbin' in the River before too long. My family is very close to one another...and we would do anything for anybody! I love my family more than life itself, and without them...I don't know of any other reason to be here. I have wonderful parents, a wonderful sister Kelly, and my brothers are my world...and my nephews are my life! I now have a new baby niece Kelby....and am so happy that she is finally here to be with us! She better be ready....she has alot of love to take in all at once! ;) I love my family and will be forever thankful for everything that they have done for me! Thanks yall'....I love you!

No comments: