Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love my job!











I clearly have the best job in the world! I work for the Department of Education in the Bureau of Family and Community Outreach. We provide resources, training, recognition, and technical assistance for parents, volunteers, schools and communities to support families in making choices that will promote a high quality education for their children.
We have Dropout Prevention and Academic Intervention, GED Exit Option, No Child Left Behind, Title I Parent Involvement, Safe and Drug-Free Schoos-Title IV, Part A. 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Faith and Community Based Outreach, Florida Learn and Serve....and many more. I fall mainly under the 21st CCLC area. I am in charge of the grants that come through our office in reference to the 21st Century applications, etc. I love my job and the people that I work with! I have always wanted to be in the Education Field...and while pursing my dreams....working with the Dept. of Education is just fine with me! :)

No comments: