Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*~Merry Christmas from the Family~*

Merry Christmas from the Family!!

Here are some random pictures from the family Christmas this past year! I know everyone is not in the pictures...so please do not get offended. I only had a few with me...so here they are! ;) Also, the picture with the pots and alcohol are a joke from my mother! She made the chili at her house, and then transported it to my sister Kellys...so she duct taped the lid to the bowl, and everyone thought it was hillarious, and wanted to bring out the "REDNECK" look all together! lol. There was no alcohol intake...only, coffee, tea, coco, and I think some Dr. Pepper. lol. Just wanted to set that straight! ;) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

We all had a wonderful Christmas! We are truley blessed! ;)



















No comments: