Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Puddin Creek Mudbog March 2010

This past weekend Ryan, Jason, Me, Katie, Donna and Zach all loaded up in the truck and headed to the Puddin Creek Perry Mudbog!! We met up with a few friends there and ran into people we didn't even know were going to be there! It was packed!! We grilled hamburgers, hotdogs and had the cooler full of ice cold drinks!! I loved the smell of the mud, and the cool wind blowing through my hair!! The Bog Truck Freestyle show hosted by Trucks Gone Wild was awsome! I just love watching those trucks bog down in that homemade mud! ;) We only got stuck once...and boy let me tell you we were really stuck! Guess what got us out?? A JOHN DEERE TRACTOR!! Yeah Buddy! If you know me, you know I love John Deere...and this was right up my alley! lol. We all had a great time! ;) Here are a few pictures from the day! Katie has all the good ones on her camera! lol





















No comments: