Thursday, June 24, 2010

MY FISHY by: Danelle Keen

This is my first fish in the whole wide world and I love him. He died so we decided to flush him down the toilet. We said a prayer for him. I know that he was very cute when he was around, and everyone knew that he was so cute when he was around. I even showed my mom my fish and I never thought that he be so cute and pretty. He was soooooooooo orange. And I never thought that I would forget my life and I never thought about him in a long long long long time. I forgot his name but I decided to change his name to fishy. I love him still very much. When I got him I won a game at the fair in a tea cup and I was in a tea cup. I didn't like the tea cup because it went round and round and I didn't like it because I don't like being dizzy.... but I did like it cause I love being dizzy. I am wishy washy. This is all I wanted to say about my dead fish.


No comments: