Wednesday, June 23, 2010

** That's A LEGAL**

(Here is a pic of Danelle. I found her in the girls closet stripped to her undies and a snow hat.) She told me she was getting ready for a fishin' trip! :P What in the world am I going to do with this kid? lol



Night before last Danelle and I were getting ready for bed, we said our prayers, and turned the light out. Danelle sits straight up in the bed and says, "Lindsey, kidnappers are alegal!" I tried so hard not to laugh, because she was so very serious! I said, " Oh are they? " She then proceeded to tell me how the BIG X on the shopping carts over the child standing on the back of the buggy was A LEGAL as well... but she did it anyway! lol. She told me that A LEGAL means doing things you aren't suppose to! lol. I was pretty impressed! The kid is on the right track... she has the basic idea... lol.


TOO CUTE!!!

No comments: