Friday, January 15, 2010

All I hear is "Taylor Swift"!!

Here are a few pictures of the Beautiful, Sweet, Smart, Funny, very popular in Danelle Keens' eyes, "Taylor".
:)



Over the past few weeks, Danelle has grew from her obsession with Dora the Explorer, Wonder Pets, and even the great Hannah Montana to the wonderful teenage Country music star, Taylor Swift! Danelle has to dress just like "Taylor", walk just like "Taylor", sing just like "Taylor"!! It's crazy! As soon as we get into the car to go anywhere....I hear " Turn it to Taylor", "Can we listen to Talyor now", " I will eat my green beans if we can listen to Taylor one more time"! lol. Seriously folks...this kid is obsessed! lol. Her favorite song by Taylor is "Picture to burn". I made the mistake by allowing her to watch the video...she finds it so fasinating that Taylor destroyed her ex boyfriends house! Danelle said just the other day, "If one of my boyfriends ever let's another girl drive his pickup truck and not me, I am going to burn his picture!!" lol. Not even kidding!! Danelle's eye doctor prescribed Nelly with a prescription for a pair of glasses. Danelle was not to thrilled at the idea, but as soon as she was told that Taylor Swift wore purple glasses at school....her face lit up in delight!! She loves her new Purple Taylor Swift glasses!!

No comments: