Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Puddin Creek Paradise!

The mud was great, the trucks were awsome, the food was delicious, and the kids were having a ball! Danelle is something else! That girl is so prissy! And, they wonder where Hannah get's it from!! LOL

I know most of the pictures are of Danelle. I got these off of something her mom sent to me, so these are all I had for the time being! I have some really good ones of Austin and his cousin. You can see them on Sarah's blogger as well. :)





















Ryan, Ishmael, Danelle and I loaded up the coolers, grill, and bog truck and headed for the Perry Boggin in October. It was deathly cold, but soon warmed up very nicely. Ryan's brother Rodney met us out there with his son Austin as well. We all had a wonderful time! As you can clearly see from the photos, Danelle and Austin couldn't keep away from that mudd! Danelle called it her "Mud Wonderland"! You can take the kids out of the country...but you can't take the Country out of the kids! ;)

No comments: