Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Wooden Crosses

Someone once gave me this CD for Christmas about 4 years ago. It was the one of the best gifts I have ever recieved. This CD saves me day after day from the bad and evil in the world. It shows me to all the good in my life, and allows me to realize just how wonderful this world can be. Three Wooden Crosses has 17 very inspirational songs...that I love very much.

After listening to this CD you will think twice about allowing yourself to get upset because the car in front of you is driving really slow and you are late for work...you will find that you do have patience...you will see all the good in even the worst of people...you will love and appreciate even your crazy life!

God has his ways of sending us his word. I believe this was one of them. :)

I hope you have a wonderful day...and God Bless you!






No comments: